Monday, June 23, 2008

"Where Are They Now?" book

WOW! The "Where Are They Now?" book took a lot longer to compile than I anticipated! Whoops. I still made the deadline for getting them printed, but I certainly didn't get enough sleep last week. :) I stayed up late every night and even got a babysitter for my baby two days, but I still ended up being awake until 5:15am Thursday night/Friday morning working on the book. Then I got up at 8:00am to finish it! But I got the files turned in on time, so we're good to go. I hope you enjoy the books! There is some good information in there! It is amazing what some people have done over the last ten years.

1 comment:

Tui said...

First trip to the blog! Very nice Heidi! Thanks for taking all that time to get things squared away. What dedication!
See you Saturday!
Aloha

jt