Thursday, June 26, 2008

Book update

Hello again! If you want a paperback copy of the book, the cost is $15.00. I have included the cover and a sample page so you can see what it looks like. It is better-than-yearbook quality paper, full color, letter size, and is 96 pages.

How to pay:
1. PayPal (mvhs1998.com/pay.aspx)
2. Mail a check or money order made out to
Heidi Johnson, 618 West 500 North, American Fork, UT 84003
3. In person on Saturday

If you already know you want a copy, please email me back so I can set your copy aside--otherwise it is first-come first-served. We have printed 50 books, but we can print more if we need to. If you want a copy but need it mailed to you, let me know so I can update you on the shipping cost. USPS' flat rate envelope is $4.80, but I am going to see if I can get it lower if I mail the book with regular mail instead of Priority.

For those who want the electronic version, you will be able to download it from our website beginning on Sunday. There are reunion "spoilers" in the book, so that is why you can't get it on Saturday--sorry. (And for those of you getting the paperback copy, no peeking on the fifth page!) The e-version is a PDF and is screen quality, so it will not be able to be printed. The file size is huge when it is saved with print quality and takes about 2 hours to download, so that is why it is only the screen quality/smaller file size. Even then, it will still take some time to download.

We don't want "just anyone" to be able to access the information that is in the book, so you will have to enter a password to download the file. I will email that to you on Sunday along with the book's URL.

Thanks!!
Heidi

No comments: