Saturday, March 15, 2008

The date is set!

Thank you for your feedback to our last email!

Our reunion will be held on Saturday, June 28. The day will be split into two events:
1. Bring-your-own-lunch to a local park where you can bring anyone you would like (i.e., family, significant other, etc.).
2. Catered dinner and program where you can bring one guest.


A list of things that are in the works and coming in the near future:

1. A list on our website showing who we do not have contact information for.

2. An email with the questions for the "where are they now" booklet.

2 comments:

The Wells Family said...

hey this is Rachel (Free) Wells, my e-mail is rachelwells@digis.net

Anonymous said...

I was wondering I went to mt. view my soph. and jr. yr but that is where I consider home and I would really like to attend the reunion is that allowed??